Saturday, July 26, 2008

Quick Post!

Here is a little tease.
The first one is taken the day we met at Toukoul. He was very bundled, making him warm and sweaty. He stared and smiled at us the entire first 3 visits. Then he started making sounds with great effort, as if he had never used his voice. It was amazing to watch. His eyes are so engaging and his skin is so soft, much more than I expected.
This is not to say he hasn't felt some level of shock, but he is handling it like a trooper as we try so hard not to overstimulate him too quickly. He is really healthy, just the old congestion breaking up and some special diaper cream we are now done with.
In the second picture I just missed his big grin, but it's still cute. Ranger is confused, but love to lick his feet and seems to handle the kicks to the nose and pulling on his ears just fine. I think he will be ok as long as he gets some attention.
I have pictures on snapfish - all of them from our camera at least (no weeding out of the bad ones). Just post your email address or email me and I will send them too you. As my new usual I am having outlook issues (solved finally) and have lost my autofill addresses - oops!











6 comments:

Mamacita said...

He is so beautiful!

Mamacita said...

Can I say "beautiful" for a boy?

Unknown said...

I'm glad all is going well. It is quite overwhelming to try to blog about the trip, huh?

Our family said...

It is great to se Noah at home. I would love to be linked to your pictures. My e-mail is marybhanson@aol.com. We'll have to get together soon!

Mary

Diane said...

Thanks for the pics. Noah is gorgeous! And he looks healthy and happym and so do both of you! It was great to see the pictures of the orphanage. Brought back lots of memories. Thanks so much for sharing.

Unknown said...

OOOO....I want picts! yoderhaz@gmail.com
SOmehow I missed the invitation for pictures!