Thursday, July 24, 2008

Delayed Again!!

Ok, I was making great progress by yesterday with Noah's schedule and finding time to get things done - then I got sick last night - no just a little sick, I have been really sick. I was given IV fluids finally this afternoon and we should have the results of the sample in 24 hours, if I make it that long! It may actually be caused by the Cipro I took when I was sick on the trip; that sucks! There are a few other possibilities, but that seems the most likely.
So, that means, although the camera is hooked up to the computer to download pictures, it will be a few more days before I can get this going.
The good news is Noah is great, very healthy excluding his congestion he's always had is finally breaking up so he's oozing a bit :) and the beginnings of sore gums at the beginning of teething. He is still really tiny, at 5 months he fits best in 0-3 month clothes. But he is up to 12 pounds now!

3 comments:

Grissop Fam said...

Bummer! Hope you feel better. I will try to call tomorrow...it's been a hectic few days. But I'm sure you could say the same. :]

Diane said...

I'm sorry to hear you are sick. I've been waiting for you to return & post pics and stories. I, too, got sick in Ethio and when at home, not as bad as you, tho. Glad to hear the littel guy is doing so well. FYI: my american born neice was 12 lbs at age 1 and she perfectly healthy and a near genius now at age 6. Noah may be small but he's just fine.

Mamacita said...

Oh bummber! I'm so sorry you're sick! Glad to hear about Noah...anxiously awaiting more photos...when you feel better, of course!