Thursday, July 3, 2008

Picking up Habtamu, Bringing home Noah!!

HERE WE GO!!!
Bags 98% full and we're exhausted, that means we're ready! At this point if it's missing we'll have to live without it (that doesn't apply to the camera batteries we need to buy tomorrow). I feel like I could open my own pharmacy for both Rx and OTC. We tend to be minimalist travelers - but how do you prepare for something you know nothing about??? We have LOTS of baby clothes, some of the real tiny stuff we may leave there, the diapers we brought (although not many as we'll buy there) won't be there on the way home and baby wipes in every bag. Some lactose free formula in case of emergency is pretty heavy and the darn converter (thank you Cindy) weights like 5 very precious pounds. Music still needs to be downloaded and decisions on the laptop - we don't want to take it! I still need to set up bills for while we're gone and clean the house a bit and we're done and can enjoy tomorrow. Optimism is building and we really just can't wait to get there! btw - date on the picture is wrong, I think today is 7/3/08.....
HAPPY 4TH TO EVERYBODY - we'll see you soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just noticed your title...that is SO how I feel! Somewhere suspended between Geda and Noah. So SOON!

Jodi

Mamacita said...

Have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Diane said...

I cannot wait to hear about your trip, about everything. I'm so excited for you. Good luck to you and your husband, and your soon-to-be little boy Noah!!

Grissop Fam said...

hope you survive the flight...not the one out - the one back! :] I know you'll just want 'to be done with it already!'

Can't wait to hear how things are going. Update the blog soon!