Saturday, July 18, 2009

RE-introducing Noah Habtamu Wheeler

Colorado validation is FINALLY complete! It came with his name change, which in my opinion is a big deal! In daycare and at doctors offices I don't have to list Noah as a nickname anymore and I won't get calls with people trying without confidence to pronounce Habtamu; which I find very easy even though I don't say it as an Ethiopian might.

Noah and I spend as many weekend mornings walking to a bagel and going for a walk - he does like it outside more than inside and always has fun! He loves the slide and climbing, but doesn't really like the swing. He enjoyed the sandbox on this morning, actually playing more than eating! He seems to like playing in the fountain most of the time, loves the water!



This was the best! Cousin Alec reading with him and I have to say it was the cutest thing EVER! Here is his Great Uncle Bill, enjoying a late day Noah nap! Doesn't he look cozy?








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures.

I understand about the name change needs. Our kid's name was Ha. It was time.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to complete Noah's as well! I get tired of using "Geda" for everything which constantly gets him pegged as a girl.

Hope you are doing well. Noah is looking just adorable and FULL of personality

Christie said...

Isn't it great to put those "details" to rest!?!

Sometimes I still look at Quint and think "are we really done? no one wants anything else from us?" Whew...

So happy for you!