Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Day after Christmas!




Christmas holiday is almost over, so I thought I would add something before we go. Christmas videos haven't been downloaded yet; hopefully soon. Noah has had a blast with family but has reverted back to his sleeping habits from 3 months ago, causing sleepless nights for everyone. Unfortunately we share a room with him. I am so ready for a vacation! We hit the road on Sunday very early for our 14 hour drive and back to work Monday - we may be trying to do too much - nothing unusual there. Not much to add today...Merry Day after Christmas!! Happy Birthday Afton!




2 comments:

sawheeler said...

Thanks Macyn-
Hopefully I will post more often than I have been.

Diane said...

Nice pics and video. He looks like he has alot of personality. What a cutie. Glad your holidays were happy and Happy New Year to you and yours.