Thursday, September 18, 2008

Friends....anniversary

Here's some pics....since I seem to be unable to write much these days... We passed our 2 year LID mark for China on Sept 12. Noah hit 7 months old on the same day...Today is our 4th anniversary - can it really be that long?? Noah and I are planning to visit Arizona from Sunday to Sunday - wish me luck on the fligh - well mostly security....it's a short flight. He will have the opportunity to meet his only living grandparents and and aunt and cousin...how exciting, family beyond mom and dad. Otherwise we've all been under the weather, daycare tours I'm sure... I've been preparing to do some work from home until I can go back part-time - I'm almost there!


Here's some recent photos...friend from the same orphanage (how great is that), wearing our loyalty, Boston Red Sox onsie, it's still really big on him (thank you Sonya and Bob), sitting in the courtyard and the first teething cookie.




























2 comments:

Mamacita said...

Oh, he's a gorgeous child! I really wish we had switched to Ethiopia. THIS LINE is taking forever!

Diane said...

Yes, he's gorgeous! And happy numerous anniversaries. Hope your trip to AZ is painless.