Monday, May 10, 2010

The Neglect Goes On...and on...and on...


OK, I am the worst blogger in the history of blogging. I really do have the time, not a ton, but I do. It's the whole blogger defaulting to Arabic that makes it so frustrating that I just don't take the time to do it. My internet connection is as bad as dial up and worse sometimes - and I am very used to a broadband connection so this KILLS me!! So hopefully I will start sometime soon.. Until then here are a few photos, if I the internet plays nice! Can't believe we are almost 2 years from the day he passed court and was really our little guy!!
I have been trying to get my hours in to at least be close to finishing IDP now that I have time. We've been dealing with the crazy post dated check thing which is pain - but quite a long story. Trying to get our summer vacation plans worked out - its challenging to try to go to Phoenix, Seattle and Denver. Would like to hit the east coast while there too! I've been having fun with facebook getting in touch with people I haven't seen in 15 to 20 years! I love my view of the gulf but I don't like living here - its just not for me for a multitude of reason to be discussed at a later date.

photos don't seem to be updating so I'll try once more to post one...otherwise visit on facebook...

No comments: