Saturday, June 6, 2009

Almost 16 months!!!


Look at him move...
Noah loves to climb, run and chase the cats
Noah loves to be outside more than anything...the trees seem to be a favorite.
He loves to play with water, whether it be a toilet or a bucket or a puddle.
Noah likes to say 'dog' and 'duck' more than any other words and now everything he points to sounds like one or the other.
Noah now seems to hate any food that is not cheese or fruit....except pancakes.
Noah likes to play chase...see pictures, that is what we do some nights after work since it is still so light out.
Noah has 11 teeth and is pushing as we speak for 12, 13 and 14 - I hope they just get it over with an come out!
Noah doesn't at all looks small, but is 4% in weight and height, yet 50% in head circ - grow brain grow!
Noah mostly sleeps through the night, except when his mouth is bugging him, but I only occasionally intervene to help.
He is now running and marching - I find the marching much more fun partially because he does it in place!
He is ALMOST Noah Habtamu Wheeler...just have to finish CBI and FBI stuff and resubmit that part. YAY!
He is mostly happy, slightly aggressive and so much fun!

Just a couple shots from our flood caused by the burst pipe (always on a saturday and the fix for the pipe $455) Can I say OUCH!!! We have the first part of the insurance and are looking for someone inexpensive to redo the carpet (throughout the house as they don't make this carpet anymore), so we can upgrade to tile in the Kitchen/Dining and Entry - not a ton of space but it would look so much better in tile!




And I assume everyone saw the pictures on FB about Qatar. James has taken a position there and has been there all week. A trying week for Noah and I but I am so sure it was worse for him in some ways - such a huge change! I'd love to say I know what our plan is, but I don't know. James starts there on June 20, so even though he gets home late tonight; we only have this weekend and next to get alot of stuff in. And James has a ton to do this week! I do think we will all end up over there, I just don't know when. This means a few things that make me sad - temporary homes for all 3 pets....I don't care about much else, selling the house and one of the cars, putting the stuff we want to keep in storage and uprooting our lives don't seem all that important. It is a wonderful opportunity and quite an adventure and even though I am aprehensive and a little sad - I am really excited!
That's the news for now....I would probably keep this up better if I knew someone actually read it....hmmmm.

1 comment:

Cindy and Jim said...

I read! I just do not comment because we usually email one another. I like to see the pics of Noah. He looks soooo big and more toddler like now, just like Nicholas. We look forward to visiting with you both soon.

Cindy and Nicholas