Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Name Game


So it's up in the air again.... We love the name we picked a year ago and it may mean changing the blog title (if i can figure out how). But I think with all this waiting going on and a potential for quite a bit longer and possibly and who knows a country switch - THINGS ARE VERY UP IN THE AIR!!
We have picked a new name, another that we both really like - and trust me that is beyond RARE. We will have to re-evaluate the China part at the end of the year or so, at the same time we have to redo our immigration paperwork and do a homestudy update. There are a few options, we stay with China and hope we bring her home by the end of 2008, we stay with China but change our petition to be open to twins as I believe we should qualify or we move to another country, possibly Ethiopia and request a sibling group AYAP and take the loss as a learning experience. I can't say where this goes, but I think at least I am content to wait a bit longer before making a decision and we know baby Wheeler is at the end of the journey. I think we both are pretty set on China, but I think we are both struggling with the time frame that they are projecting at this time. So let's pray for a speed up in China....

No comments: