Friday, February 16, 2007

A hard to WAIT day



Ok, I knew it would happen at some point and I am amazed that it has taken this long, but the wait is killing me this week!!!! I keep telling people that referral is a year away - but i know it is MORE THAN LIKELY going to be longer than that. I don't think my mind can comprehend a 2 year wait, so it looks like I may be saying 'it'll be about a year' for the next few months. At least we have gotten through the first 5 months unscathed and it seemed to go pretty fast. But it's still making me a little nuts...
On a happier not, we are one step closer to our vacation in Hawaii... I have plane tickets. As soon as James makes his reservations it will be complete. I can't wait to be away from the snow. I'M NOT SURE IT WILL EVER MELT!!! We are almost at a record, I think as of today we are in third for the most days with snow on the ground in Denver. It only snowed twice this week and that's all gone - nothing makes me happier! well, that might be going too far. But I do see ground again, and that is something. HERE COME THE FLURRIES again....

No comments: